Should I Repair or Replace?
Answer the questions below to see if you should repair or replace your HVAC unit.
Each brand uses a different method to date and label their products. While some companies simply put the date, others utilize codes or serial numbers. Follow these steps to check the age of yours:
- Check the nameplate on the backside of the outdoor unit
- Some nameplates have the date listed there
- If not, write down the brand, model, and serial number
- The age will be coded within the serial number
- Research online to decipher or contact your HVAC professional