Should I Repair or Replace?
Answer the questions below to see if you should repair or replace your HVAC unit.
Each brand uses a different method to date and label their products. While some companies simply put the date, others utilize codes or serial numbers. Follow these steps to check the age of yours:
- Check the nameplate on the backside of the outdoor unit
- Some nameplates have the date listed there
- If not, write down the brand, model, and serial number
- The age will be coded within the serial number
- Research online to decipher or contact your HVAC professional
Saving money never goes out of style. Cash in on our cool coupons and hot deals today! Click to Save
The Cornerstone Difference
Our team sets the foundation for the care & comfort you deserve—time and time again. Learn More