We Highly Recommend No. 9 and No. 10
As a homeowner, you spend a large amount of time making everything comfy, cozy and safe for other members of your household. Those efforts tend to shift into overdrive this time of year—the holiday season.
You focus on every little detail. Cookies and hot cocoa in the kitchen. A brightly-lit, beautifully decorated tree in the living room. More decorations inside and outside your home. And, yes, even a well-maintained furnace or heat pump in Tampa to chase away the winter chill.
Caregivers like you also deserve a little tender loving care, especially during this hectic season. That’s why we’re providing you with 10 self-care tips. We recommend you try at least five of them!
- 10 minutes for you—and you alone! It might not sound like a long time, but carving out 10 minutes just for you can help you refocus and power through the day. Starting your day with 10 minutes of quiet time and reflection can be a game-changer for the rest of your day.
- Jot it down. Keeping a journal is a great way to explore those deep inner thoughts and get clarity.
- Accentuate the positive. Too many of us spend time thinking about what we don’t like about ourselves and what we don’t have. Flip the script by showing gratitude for who you are and what you do have.
- Enjoy a brisk walk. Warm up your muscles and get your heart pumping with a quick walk around your neighborhood. Chilly out there? Make sure to bundle up!
- Focus on your future. Take time to think about your goals for the future, and then map out a plan to reach them.
- Reflect on your past. Think about what’s gone right in your life and what’s gone wrong. Think about the lessons you’ve learned from your successes and failures.
- Light–scented candles. Create the right mood at the end of the day with a scent that helps calm and relax you.
- Get lost in a book. Don’t let that scented candle go to waste! Settle in under the covers with a good book and your favorite drink.
- Take a bubble bath. Put that “Do Not Disturb” sign on the bathroom door and then experience the peaceful, relaxing feeling of a long soak in a hot bath with bubbles!
- Hug it out. Hugs are a great way to connect with those we love. They are an easy way to both give and receive during the holiday season—or any time!
The team at Cornerstone Pros hopes you and your loved ones have a wonderful holiday season filled with peace, joy and everything that makes you happy and content. Don’t hesitate to call us at 813.995.7558 or reach out through our website if you need one of our top-of-the-line heat pumps or furnaces. We also offer a wide range of heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical services. Happy holidays!